Greek Marinated Kabobs
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch pieces
- ½ to ¾ cups of H24 Greek Marinade
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 ½ inch pieces
- ½ package of cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (optional, to taste)
In a large ziplock plastic bag marinade and chicken, make sure to shake well and let sit in refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes or overnight. The longer it sits the more flavor the chicken will have.
When marinated to your liking, preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
Thread the chicken, onion wedges, cherry tomatoes, green bell pepper pieces alternately onto skewers. Discard remaining marinade mixture.
Grill skewers on the prepared grill until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear this will take about 20-30 minutes.