Blueberry Burst Burger
- 4 to 6 Burger buns (plain or with sesame seeds)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ Green Pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 red or white onion (½ finely chopped and ½ sliced for toppings)
- ¼ cup of H24 Blueberry BBQ Sauce
- ½ blueberries (topping optional)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 8 oz gorgonzola or Feta (make sure to place 2 ounces aside for toppings)
- ½ bag Baby arugula (topping)
- 1 small tomato (topping)
- Drizzle of Balsamic dressing (topping optional)
For the Burgers: Combine the beef, Worcestershire, garlic powder, chopped green peppers, chopped onions, H24 Blueberry BBQ Sauce, egg, 6oz of cheese, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Make sure to mix all the flavors evenly and together without overworking the meat. Form into 4 or 6oz patties and grill or pan-griddle for 4 to 5 minutes per side.
For the buns: place inside of buns down on grill for no longer than 30 seconds (just to make grill marks).
Plate the bottom buns and build up first using arugula, then onion, tomato the burger pattie, cheese, blueberries and balsamic drizzle. Place the top bun atop the toppings and Enjoy!